From Indie Retro News
Last year we announced that the Bitmap Brothers classic ‘Gods’; a Platformer from 1991 that appeared on multiple platforms including my favourite computer the Amiga, was getting an all new HD remaster in which you could play in both original graphics mode or overhauled mode switchable anytime. Well fast forward to today and the developers have launched the final GODS Remastered Trailer, which is footage from the same version due to be released on the Xbox One.
In cooperation with Mike Montgomery, one of the original founders of The Bitmap Brothers, and the developer Sound of Games. The game itself can be seen as a predecessor of modern 3rd person Action games, paving the way with adaptive level design, puzzles and a lot of action in which you control the legendary Hercules in his quest to achieve immortality. Your task is to rid your city of demons by defeating them while also solving puzzles, picking up items, pulling levers and completing each set level.
– Very accurate preservation of the original levels and gameplay
– Includes 4 levels a 3 worlds crammed with action and puzzles
– Enhanced level and sprite graphics in 3D, using proper lighting and effects
– All new sound effects and soundtrack created by Sound of Games
– Includes the original pixel graphics and sound effects of the Amiga version
– Switch anytime between the remastered and the original version during the game
Links :1) Steam